2023 Webinars - Supporting Self-Direction and Personalised Care through digital technology
Building upon the success of our self-directed care webinars, and due to popular demand, we are delighted to be hosting a series of free online events throughout 2023.
These are great opportunities for Health and Social Care professionals to see first-hand how other NHS and Local Authority partners are using digital solutions to support their ‘Home-First’ self-directed care and personalisation agendas.
Whether working in Adult or Children’s Services, we can show you how our clients (and your colleagues), are successfully using digital online support tools to enhance their processes and make access to services and support easier for the citizens in their communities.
- Be assured that the right care and support is being provided
- Be confident that budgets are being managed affectively and unspent funds can be easily clawed back
- And have transparency, governance and reportability
Showcasing IAG portals, PA Recruitment and Retention and Virtual Wallet, we have a selection of webinars to choose from!
Numerous dates are available throughout 2023 so book early to avoid disappointment using the Eventbrite links below – we look forward to seeing you soon.
- Digitally delivering PHBs, Direct Payments, and ISFs for Adults -Improving outcomes for all, enabling choice, control and flexibility, whilst providing visibility, transparency and easier auditability for funding bodies. You may also be interested to hear about how using technology can support faster hospital discharges too!
- Digitally enabling Families to Self-Direct Their Child’s Care & Support - Families of vulnerable children, can manage their child's care and support, have easier access to information, advice and guidance (IAG), services, equipment and Personal Assistants whilst having the flexibility of being able to manage their health and social care budgets themselves.
- Digital recruitment, retention and management of Personal Assistants - How to use online tools to provide Information and Advice, find and recruit PAs, create CVs, contracts and more.
- Digital Information, Advice and Guidance in Health and Social Care - Providing online information, directories and signposting tools to encourage individuals to make informed decisions about their care and support.