Information and advice Websites
Our Information, Advice and Guidance solution is underpinned by a powerful content management system to allow delivery of online information to individuals to support them in making informed choices about their care and support.
The technical elements of building a website is an important element of our offering, but the real value comes from co-production approaches that result in the design of an intuitive and engaging user-experience that supports strength-based approaches, self-service and community engagement.
Our IAG solution has the following key features:
- Web Content Management System - so non-technical people can manage the website
- Tailored templates and stylesheets - to create a user-friendly, attractive web presence
- Content library - pre-authored content that can be edited to suit local needs
- Personalised Information Booklet - adds content from any page to build a custom booklet
- Navigation tools - visual aids to direct people to relevant information